We offer a comprehensive range of complementary therapies targeted at reducing stress and helping the body naturally restore health and vitality. Our services include a choice of massage, reflexology, body toning and rejuvenating facial treatments as well as reiki and cancer therapies.
Whether you’ve had a tough workout, been overdoing the gardening or you’ve been hunched too long over the computer, massage is a great tonic for you.
Not only does it tease out knots and soothe sore muscles, reduce tension and stress, it can also combat sleep disorders, and ease Alzheimer’s, dementia, epilepsy and autism conditions.
At MindBody Oasis our range of massage treatments include Swedish, Aromatherapy, Hot Stones and Indian Head massage.
Reflexology is an absolutely amazing and deeply relaxing treatment that can alleviate and ease a number of conditions. By stimulating the reflex points on the feet or face, we can re-tune and re-balance the body to return to a more healthy and natural state.
Targeted conditions include migraines, headaches, back ache, IBS, fibromyalgia/CFS, multiple sclerosis, insomnia or sleep apnoea, menopause ailments (hot flushes, mood swings, lack of sexual desire) and with facial reflexology specifically: tinnitus, sinusitis, Bells Palsy, signs of ageing.
Facials/Zone Face Lift
Our facials are selected to give you the best, most natural and transformative experience and outcome. Forget the pain, expense and discomfort of Botox or going under the knife, we offer beautifully relaxing and highly effective alternatives.
The ageLOC facial uses a patented formula to stimulate gene activity to reverse the signs of ageing and combines with Galvanic Spa technology to give rapid, instant results. Facial reflexology and Zone Face Lift treatments work more holistically using a specialist elixir oil blend of 15 healing herbs and reflex manipulation and massage techniques that deliver magical results.
Sick of looking in the mirror and seeing excess flab, lumpy cellulite and uneven skin tone? At MindBody Oasis we have a solution called ageLOC and the Galvanic Body Spa.
This gene-based formula and microcurrent combination allows us to lift muscles, boost collagen, reduce cellulite and excess fat, even out skin tone and texture. A few short sessions are all it takes to get amazing results. Areas that can be smoothed, toned and lifted include thighs, abdomen, buttocks, arms, chin/neckline, décolleté.
Hopi Ear Candling
If you’re struggling with constantly blocked ears, suffering from headaches or sinus pressure, then try an ear candling session using beeswax candles. The treatment includes a relaxing face massage.
- removal of stubborn wax and debris in the ear canal
- relief from sinus congestion and tinnitus
- improvement in mental functions and of the senses: vision, hearing, taste, etc
- alleviates dizziness, vertigo and depression
- aids relaxation and can eliminate headaches.
Angela is fully trained and experienced in providing therapies for cancer patients to help them deal with the side-effects and alleviate anxiety of treatment as well as to aid recovery after treatment.
Some of the benefits of touch therapies for cancer (aromatherapy massage, reflexology lymph drainage) include:
- reduction in stress and anxiety when waiting for or undergoing treatment
- boosting mood and alleviating depression
- helping the immune system get back to full strength
- supporting the lymphatic system post-surgery through improving lymphatic drainage
- reduction/elimination of nausea when on cancer drugs.
Reiki is our latest addition to the range of treatments. A beautiful, healing Japanese art to clear any blocks in your meridians / energy channels to promote self-healing and inner peace.
Reiki is most commonly used to treat the following:
- Physical illnesses: migraines, asthma, eczema, pain relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Stress related issues: insomnia, depression, anxiety and release of emotional blockages.
- Dependency: drug, alcohol and addictions.• General wellbeing: relaxation, strengthening the immune system, increase of confidence.
Reiki is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. It cannot be used as a form of prognosis either. If you are concerned about any symptoms, you should see your doctor.